#1 2019-05-17 13:02:49

rand_arc

Pivot of Dynamic List Error

I have hooked up my database, created my SQL statements for my dynamic lists, aggregated, and saved my pre-filtered dynamic list.
Then when I go to pivot my list i get the error: "HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error"

type "exception report"

the message "Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class mondrian.olap.util"

description "the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request"

then there is a long exception and root cause log that says it could not initialize the "mondrian.olap.util"

My question is; what have i missed in preparing my report for pivot and chart creation?
i am using the enterprise edition of reportserver and postgresql and firebird sql databases.

#2 2019-05-17 13:14:04

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: Pivot of Dynamic List Error

Hi rand_arc,

please post the following information:
1. your complete reportserver version (rsversion.properties)
2. the complete error log (the long exception you mention)
3. screenshots. you can use http://imgbb.com for posting screenshots
4. did this happen with postgresql OR with firebird?

Regards,
Eduardo

#3 2019-05-17 13:49:14

rand_arc

RS3.0.6-6007 (2019-04-15-09-56-26)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReportServer error
HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error

Type Exception Report

Message java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class mondrian.olap.Util

Description The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class mondrian.olap.Util
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:420)
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:558)
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:733)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.doService(ServletDefinition.java:263)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.service(ServletDefinition.java:178)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedServletPipeline.service(ManagedServletPipeline.java:91)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:62)
    com.google.inject.persist.PersistFilter.doFilter(PersistFilter.java:89)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:163)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:58)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:168)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:58)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.dispatch(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:118)
    com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.doFilter(GuiceFilter.java:113)

Root Cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class mondrian.olap.Util
    mondrian.olap4j.MondrianOlap4jConnection.<init>(MondrianOlap4jConnection.java:147)
    mondrian.olap4j.FactoryJdbc4Plus$AbstractConnection.<init>(FactoryJdbc4Plus.java:323)
    mondrian.olap4j.FactoryJdbc41Impl$MondrianOlap4jConnectionJdbc41.<init>(FactoryJdbc41Impl.java:118)
    mondrian.olap4j.FactoryJdbc41Impl.newConnection(FactoryJdbc41Impl.java:32)
    mondrian.olap4j.MondrianOlap4jDriver.connect(MondrianOlap4jDriver.java:139)
    java.sql/java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:677)
    java.sql/java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:189)
    net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.service.saiku.OlapUtilServiceImpl.getOlapConnection(OlapUtilServiceImpl.java:282)
    net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.service.saiku.OlapUtilServiceImpl.getCube(OlapUtilServiceImpl.java:119)
    net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.OlapDiscoverResource.getConnections(OlapDiscoverResource.java:119)
    java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:185)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:302)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1542)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1473)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1419)
    com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1409)
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:409)
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:558)
    com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:733)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:741)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.doService(ServletDefinition.java:263)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ServletDefinition.service(ServletDefinition.java:178)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedServletPipeline.service(ManagedServletPipeline.java:91)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterChainInvocation.doFilter(FilterChainInvocation.java:62)
    com.google.inject.persist.PersistFilter.doFilter(PersistFilter.java:89)
    com.google.inject.servlet.FilterDefinition.doFilter(FilterDefinition.java:163)
    com.google.inject.servlet.ManagedFilterPipeline.dispatch(ManagedFilterPipeline.java:118)
    com.google.inject.servlet.GuiceFilter.doFilter(GuiceFilter.java:113)

Note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the server logs.
Apache Tomcat/9.0.19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is happening with both Datasources, i hope i did the links correctly
https://ibb.co/7vcsqH7
https://ibb.co/3fLqdhV
https://ibb.co/c6KPmyg

#4 2019-06-03 14:59:56

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Hi rand_arc,

are you still having this problem? can you please try with a clean bitnami installation and for the moment only test with postgresql datasources?

Regards,
Eduardo

#5 2019-06-13 17:03:02

rand_arc

Yes i am still having this issue,

I have been trying any variation of things i can think of, however i am finding no luck

I reinstalled my reportserver on a brand new bitnami installation, and tried pivoting just the postgresql data reports i have.

apologies for the delay, this problem has presented a wall and i have been put this aside for other projects.

The same error as before appears when i attempt to pivot a report.

If you have any advice of where to check for an error i made along the way, i always appreciate the assistance.

thanks,
rand_arc

Board footer