#1 2021-12-03 06:33:16

twolsey

Receiving the following error trying to send email

Hello

I am receiving the following errors in my log file when trying to send automatic emails while creating users.

thank you
Tony

1) null returned by binding at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailModule.provideSmtpHost()
but the 2nd parameter of net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailModule.provideSession(MailModule.java:117) is not @Nullable
  at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailModule.provideSmtpHost(MailModule.java:165)
  at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailModule.provideSmtpHost(MailModule.java:165)
  while locating java.lang.String annotated with @net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.annotations.MailModuleSMTPHost()
    for the 2nd parameter of net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailModule.provideSession(MailModule.java:117)
  at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailModule.provideSession(MailModule.java:117)
  while locating javax.mail.Session

1 error
    at net.datenwerke.gf.service.gwtstacktrace.CatchStacktraceInterceptor.invoke(CatchStacktraceInterceptor.java:62) ~[reportserver.jar:na]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.8.0_292]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[na:1.8.0_292]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[na:1.8.0_292]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_292]
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:587) ~[gwt-servlet-2.8.2.jar:na]
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:333) ~[gwt-servlet-2.8.2.jar:na]
    at net.datenwerke.security.service.security.aop.SecurityCheckInterceptor.invoke(SecurityCheckInterceptor.java:109)

#2 2021-12-04 20:16:25

twolsey

Re: Receiving the following error trying to send email

Hello
I found a similar issue on the forum that solved my issues. Refer to the following post for the solution.

https://forum.reportserver.net/viewtopic.php?id=616

Tony

Board footer