#1 2020-11-02 09:06:58

razvan.bunea

PDF export page size and per report PDF export options configuration

Hi,

First issue I have is related to the PDF configuration of the page size. By changing it in the /etc/dynamiclists/pdfexport.cf to

size: A3 landscape;

I do not seem to get the desired effect. The page becomes indeed A3, but only the header and footer are resized to the new page size. The actual content (that is the table containing the data) remains scaled to A4 and centred on the bigger A3 page. Is there any configuration parameter that I have to modify to make the page "fully" A3?

Secondly, I was wondering if it is possible to configure the page or font sizes of PDF exports for individual reports. We have some reports that have a large number of columns and they do not fit in a proper A4 format and with the standard fonts. However A4 and standard font size work very well with other reports that are not so wide.

We are using the Enterprise 3.0.8 version: RS3.0.8-6009 (2019-07-12-15-35-44).

Thanks in advance for your help.

#2 2020-11-05 09:59:33

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: PDF export page size and per report PDF export options configuration

Hi razvan.bunea,

the pdfexport.cf you mention: https://reportserver.net/en/guides/conf … fexportcf/
contains HTML together with CSS for styling the PDF. So basically you have to change other CSS settings for this to work as well. Pls refer to CSS documentation on the web for this.

Regards,
Eduardo

Board footer