#1 2015-12-14 14:22:35

Glandike

Configure list updates

Hello!
I have another strange question related with my previuos topic. I have a dynamically changing query(with $P!{} in it), so tables are added to query if user select the option in parameters tab. But the list of available columns in "select columns" button from "configure list" tab are calculated during the report creation and doesn't change regardless of the my dynamic query. In "preview" tab i see, what all parameters and query works well, but new table columns still not appears in "select columns". Is there a way to refresh list with available columns when i press "select columns" in configure list tab?

Last edited by Glandike (2015-12-14 14:25:08)

#2 2015-12-14 14:27:38

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: Configure list updates

Hi Glandike,

I am afraid, there is nothing much that can be done in the current version. As you've noticed the columns are currently cached on the client. I've created a ticket to see whether this can be changed (or at least to have the option to disable the client side cache for certain reports).

Cheers
-Arno

#3 2015-12-14 14:34:48

Glandike

Thanks a lot!
Maybe you can offer me any solution to my previous task? Couse i have absolutely no idea how to implement it in life. sad

#4 2015-12-14 14:54:44

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Hi,

I am afraid, I don't have a good idea that works with the current version. Whatever approach you choose, you'll end up having to deal with the client side cache. What I can offer is that we make the necessary changes. If you are interested, please drop us a message to sales@datenwerke.net and we can discuss the details.

Best regards,
Arno

Board footer