#1 2015-11-06 15:45:21

JCO

Problem when login after installation of ReportServer application

Dear All,

I've tried to install several times the last version of ReportServer on both Windows and Linux operating systems and I always the same problems:
+ I obtain a timeout message after 20 minutes when trying to start the application just after installation.
+ When trying to log the application (everything seems to be started properly), I systematically have an error message indicating that my login/password are unknown (I'm using login and password that I mentionned when installing the application)

Would you have any suggestions about solutions to solve these problems?

Thank you in advance for your helpful answers.

Regards

#2 2015-11-09 10:03:54

Thorsten J. Krause
datenwerke
Website

Re: Problem when login after installation of ReportServer application

Hi JCO,

this sounds like something went wrong with the installation. As the installer is maintained by the bitnami guys, it might be best to ask your question again in the bitnami forum: https://community.bitnami.com/c/general

Cheers,
Thorsten

#3 2015-11-09 10:29:39

JCO

Dear Thorsten,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm going to contact them. What is the recommended approach to install ReportServer?

Regards

Julien

#4 2015-11-09 13:47:13

Thorsten J. Krause
datenwerke
Website

Dear Julien,

the installer is by far the fastest way to install ReportServer, so if you have no special requirements regarding the individual components configuration, this is the preferred method. If however you would like to have more control over how things are installed (or like in your case the installer doesn't work) you could also do a manual install. Please take a look at the manual install section of the download page https://reportserver.net/en/download/ and the referenced config guide for detailed instructions.

Cheers,
Thorsten

Board footer