#1 2015-09-24 16:05:54

Scott

500 error while testing datasource?

My datasource was working fine.  I don't know what happened but now I get the following error:

Error
500 <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> </head><body>
Internal Server Error
<p>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.</p> <p>Please contact the server administrator at you@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.</p> <p>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.</p> </body></html> Statuscode: 500 EncodedResponse: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>500 Internal Server Error</title> </head><body>
Internal Server Error
<p>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.</p> <p>Please contact the server administrator at you@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.</p> <p>More information about this error may be available in the server error log.</p> </body></html>

#2 2015-09-29 07:40:12

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: 500 error while testing datasource?

Hi Scott,

could you provide us with a bit more context. What exactly are you trying to do, when do you get the above error, and is there anything suspicious in the logs?

Cheers
Arno

Board footer