#1 2024-07-23 14:54:27

Victor Morita

GUI no longer working after the trial period.

Hi everyone,

I’m having trouble with Reports. The deployment was done without attaching a full license, which has led to the GUI no longer working after the trial period and showing license-related errors.

I need to retrieve the server ID in order to open a ticket with the vendor for license installation, but I’m finding it difficult to get clear guidance on this. The InfoFabrik documentation doesn’t provide explicit instructions for installing a license after the trial period has ended.

I’ve attempted various workarounds, but none have resolved the issue so far. I’m looking for any advice or solutions on how to retrieve the server ID from the command line or how to address this licensing problem effectively. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 2024-07-24 13:39:53

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: GUI no longer working after the trial period.

Hi Victor Morita,

can you pls try to disable all scripting and start ReportServer in order to find out your Server ID ?

You can disable it in reportserver.properties as explained here:
https://www.reportserver.net/de/dokumen … tion-files

rs.scripting.disable

If this property is set to true, scripting is completely disabled, so no scripts are run, including the onlogin and onstartup scripts. Thus, should you find yourself locked out of ReportServer, you can disable any scripts via this property. Since no scripts will be executed you can then login correctly to ReportServer.

Regards,
Eduardo

Board footer