#1 2016-12-27 12:27:08

Sreejith S

ReportServer upgradation

Hi,

Recently I have upgraded my reportserver using a reportserverenterprise.jar file last day , it was working fine without any issues , but it seems to happen something , that today when I login to ReportServer , I was not able to execute or create any CrystalReports , It seems to be disabled , while I go through the license management , I have found that It had gone back to ReportServer Community edition , could you please help me to sort this issue.

Regards,
Sreejith

#2 2016-12-27 15:09:27

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: ReportServer upgradation

Hi Sreejith S,

how did you upgrade? Which version did you have and which version do you have now ? Can you enter your license key ?

Cheers,
Eduardo

#3 2016-12-27 16:30:24

Sreejith S

Hello Eduardo ,

I have the RS version 3.0.2 installed and unfortunately it got expired on 25th of Dec , now when I try to export my files using the RS terminal it shows the License expired error message and not letting me to execute any command. So I guess the issue with Crystal Reports may be due to the license expiration but now I need to backup my progress on the current installation of RS , is there any other work around to do a backup other than using the command prompt.

Kind Regards,
Sreejith

#4 2016-12-27 18:05:39

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Can you try putting the reportserverenterprise.jar for your current installation in the WEB-INF/lib directory and restarting tomcat?

What license expired exactly? An enterprise license or an evaluation license ?

#5 2016-12-28 08:42:54

Sreejith S

Hi Eduardo,

I have already put the reportserverenterprise.jar file in the WEB-INF/lib directory and restarted the tomcat, actually now the problem with us is that , our enterprise editon (Evaluation) has already expired , we are not able to created or execute reports also not able to use the RS termianal , is there any way to backup our work in RS.

Regards,
Sreejith

Last edited by Sreejith S (2016-12-28 09:48:32)

#6 2016-12-28 09:59:46

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Hi Sreejith S,

we can extend your evaluation license so you can backup your work using the RS terminal and all the enterprise features. If you wish so, please send us your serverId (in your admin->license management) and your company name, so we can extend your evaluation license.

Cheers,
Eduardo

Board footer