#1 2015-09-23 22:10:47

ivokunior

Import a BIRT report with Store Procedures

After import a BIRT report wich include Store procedures insted a query the report have errors. I try 2 ways to execute it:
1. Setting a Datasource conection to my mysql server in a remote host I get

+ Cannot execute the statement.
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: SQL statement does not return a ResultSet object.
SQL error #1:Connection is read-only. Queries leading to data modification are not allowed
;
    java.sql.SQLException: Connection is read-only. Queries leading to data modification are not allowed

2. With NO Dataset at all to use the connection that was set within the report

The following items have errors:

Table (id = 66):
+ An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Failed to get connection.
SQL error #1:Access denied for user 'repserv'@'1.1.1.1' (using password: YES)
;
    java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'repserv'@'1.1.1.1' (using password: YES)

Table (id = 89):
+ An exception occurred during processing. Please see the following message for details:
Cannot open the connection for the driver: org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.
    org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.JDBCException: Failed to get connection.
SQL error #1:Access denied for user 'repserv'@'1.1.1.1' (using password: YES)
;
    java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'repserv'@'1.1.1.1' (using password: YES)

#2 2015-09-29 07:43:34

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: Import a BIRT report with Store Procedures

Hi ivokunior,

could you check the connection settings that you have within the BIRT report? ReportServer by default uses read only connections and this should account for the error when using ReportServer defined datasources. On the other hand, if you do not specify a datasource then the datasource that is defined within the BIRT report is used and it seems that this datasource is not properly configured.

Hope this helps
Arno

#3 2015-09-29 19:15:56

ivokunior

Re: Import a BIRT report with Store Procedures

Now I could run the report choosing Datasource. Maybe some cache made the issue

Board footer