#1 2024-03-05 14:50:53

mali29

Inquiry: Slow Performance During Report Import and Search in Collabora

Hello ReportServer community,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been experiencing some performance issues while using ReportServer, particularly when importing a report into a collaborative space and conducting searches among reports.

The process of importing a report into a collaborative space seems to be taking an unusually long time, and performing searches among the reports is also noticeably slow. This is impacting the efficiency of our workflow.

I wanted to reach out to the community to inquire if others have encountered similar performance issues and if there are any recommended solutions or best practices to optimize the application's speed.

Additionally, I would appreciate insights from the ReportServer team on whether there are specific optimizations or configurations that can be applied to enhance the performance, especially in scenarios involving collaborative spaces and report searches.

Your assistance and guidance on this matter would be highly valuable. Thank you in advance for any information or recommendations you can provide.

Best regards,

#2 Today 09:43:47

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: Inquiry: Slow Performance During Report Import and Search in Collabora

Hi mali29,

do you mean TeamSpaces with "collaborative space"?

Do you have enough memory? Can you pls post a screenshot of your general information page? Administration -> System Console -> General Info.
You can use http://imgbb.com for this.

Regards,
Eduardo

Board footer