#1 2015-06-11 08:05:42

ralex

Schedule report:How to put recipients in CC or Bcc? and other question

Hi,
quick question : During the scheduling phase via GUI how can I put some recipients in To and others in CC or Bcc?

Another question is : How can I show the email address of the sender in the mail with the attached report insted of username and/or surname?

A workaround could be put in the surname field the email address and just a blanck character into firstname field?

Last question is : it seems that once you check advanced options during the scheduling phase , if I click on add conditions I can't do anything (it just opens a new windows with two fields "name" and "definition", but I can't define anything) except choosing in the drop down list or skyp or retry option.
So, how can I use conditional scheduling?
Thanks.
Cheers,

Alex

Last edited by ralex (2015-06-11 08:21:45)

#2 2015-06-11 15:34:03

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: Schedule report:How to put recipients in CC or Bcc? and other question

Hi Alex,

CC and Bcc are currently not supported from the GUI. The same goes for tweaking email headers. If you really want full control over the email what you could do is to schedule a script instead which executes a report and sends out the email. In this way you could really control the entire process.

The conditional scheduling takes (special) dynamic lists as configuration which define conditions. The conditions are currently managed via the terminal command rcondition. Further information can also be found in the administration guide.

Cheers
-Arno

Board footer