#1 2020-03-09 23:33:41

jopejimx

Problems with cache after load new datae

Hi everyone, I have a question I hope you can help me.
This is my problem, I have some saiku reports pointed to a MySQL database. So I have a ETL process that load data twice at day, if I execute my cube after load new data this isn’t refreshed, all reports show old data, once I enter to datasource section and when I press clear cache button data is loaded correctly.
So, my question is, there are some way to clear cache automatically each certain period or exists slime command to clear it after each load process?

Regards
JP

#2 2020-03-10 08:14:28

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: Problems with cache after load new datae

Hi jopelimx,

At the moment, you can only clear the cache using the corresponding button in the DataSources section. What you could do is create a script that cleans the cache in the same way as the button (using the same services), and you could schedule this script to run every day for example. Information about programming scripts here: https://reportserver.net/en/guides/scri… g-Scripts /

E.g.: scheduleScript execute myScript.groovy "" every day at 15:23

It would clear the cache every day at 15:23.

To use scripting, the Enterprise (or Enterprise Evaluation) version of ReportServer is required. If you want to try this, you can use the Enterprise Evaluation version for 45 days.

We have a ticket: RS-3473 to implement this directly in ReportServer. I will write here when I have more information about it. At the moment, the only solution is scripting.

Regards,
Eduardo

#3 2020-03-10 21:09:08

jopejimx

Re: Problems with cache after load new datae

Thanks Eduardo.

Board footer