#1 2016-04-04 14:24:14

Glandike

TeamSpace

Hello.
Let me thank you for this long expected and wonderful release! But as it often be, there is a couple of errors: in teamspace when any report was chosen in right half, where should be shown detailed information/history, appears an error.
In administration tab folding arrow in folded state has wider action area, and when you press a bit right appears strange bug. In dashboard tab widget width cannot be changed when widget is fullsize(size of dashboard area)

#2 2016-04-04 14:27:28

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: TeamSpace

Hi Glandike,

thank you for the kind words.

Have you checked the release notes, in particular the section on the urlview config file?  This is the one that is responsible for showing the tabs in the TeamSpace and it has changed from version 2 to 3.

As for the other two, could you elaborate a bit on these? I am not sure I understood the problems yet.

Cheers,
Arno

#3 2016-04-05 13:03:06

Glandike

folding arrow:
presshere
result
bug1

dashboard:
bug1

#4 2016-04-05 14:11:08

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Thanks fir the detailed description.

For the first one the icon area could indeed be a bit wider. If you click on the bar (anywhere but the icon) you have the behavior that you see: the menu is overlayed. This is meant for quick access.

As for the dashboard, there is currently no way to set dadgets to a fixed width. You can choose between various layouts, but all of them fix the width of the dadget to be a fraction of the screen size. Additionally you have to containers one at the top of the layout and one on the bottom which lays out dadgets full width.

Board footer