#1 2016-03-22 12:40:44

brainchutney

Details tab throwing different errors under TeamSpace

>>Info : I created a jasper report with i/p parameters and deployed it on RS.

I also created a teamspace called "Admins" and added root as well as another user called "Admin"
I added the jasper report to the teamspace : as a linked report and NOT as a rendered report

The permissions given to the user Admin (under User Management) are "full access" for :

Administration
ReportServer Access
ReportManager
TeamSpace

and under Reportmanager ...to the entire Report Root folder (so that Admin inherits these permissions for all other child folders)

>Now the problem :

1.) When i login as root, and click on a linked report (rendered reports run fine)

the details tab under under TeamSpace throws an exception (in the right hand space designated for Details) as follows :
HTTP Status 500 - Filter execution threw an exception

type Exception report

message Filter execution threw an exception

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter execution threw an exception

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: [Ljava/util/HashMap$Entry;
    java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)
2.) When i login as the user Admin, and click on a linked report (rendered reports run fine)

the details tab under under TeamSpace throws an exception (in the right hand space designated for Details) as follows :

Error: An error occured during report execution.
The report could not be executed: insufficient rights
To get help please contact an administrator.
Details
net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.reportmanager.exceptions.ReportExecutorException: The report could not be executed: insufficient rights at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.reportmanager.ReportExecutorServiceImpl.execute(ReportExecutorServiceImpl.java:218) at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.reportmanager.ReportExecutorServiceImpl.execute(ReportExecutorServiceImpl.java:119) at net.datenwerke.rs.core.server.reportexport.ReportExportServlet.exeucteReport(ReportExportServlet.java:527) at net.datenwerke.rs.core.server.reportexport.ReportExportServlet.doExportReport(ReportExportServlet.java:407) at net.datenwerke.rs.core.server.reportexport.ReportExportServlet.exportReport(ReportExportServlet.java:333) at

Have I missed some permissions ? Can you help me with these ??

#2 2016-03-23 11:18:05

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: Details tab throwing different errors under TeamSpace

Hi,

the NoClassDefFoundError could be related to using Java 8. ReportServer 2.2.2 requires Java 7 otherwise a few unexpected errors might pop up.

The ViolatedSecurityException should be due to your user not having permissions to execute the script that is powering the report documentation. With script reports a user must be able to execute the report as well as the related script.

Hope this helps,

Arno

Board footer