#1 2019-06-25 15:50:02

palacio

Setting up Development with ReportServer 3.0.7

Hi,
I'm try to set up my environemnt in eclipse. Here is the result, no error.
1) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S-lection-152.png
But I have errors when I ru the projet.
2) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S-lection-150.png
Here is the log show in the compile process in eclipse.
3) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET /recompile/reportserver
   Job net.datenwerke.ReportServer_1_1
      starting job: net.datenwerke.ReportServer_1_1
      binding: gxt.user.agent=chrome
      binding: user.agent=safari
      binding: user.agent.os=linux
      Compiling module net.datenwerke.ReportServer
         Ignored 3 units with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
         Adding '4' new generated units
            See snapshot: /tmp/net.datenwerke.rs.condition.client.condition.dto.ScheduleConditionDto_condition_ValueProviderImpl7321830724247680090.java
            Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
         Tracing compile failure path for type 'net.datenwerke.rs.condition.client.condition.dto.ScheduleConditionDto_condition_ValueProviderImpl'
            [ERROR] Errors in '/tmp/gwt-codeserver-4368797368024533031.tmp/net.datenwerke.ReportServer/compile-3/gen/net/datenwerke/rs/condition/client/condition/dto/ScheduleConditionDto_condition_ValueProviderImpl.java'
               [ERROR] Line 6: Type mismatch: cannot convert from Condition to ReportConditionDto
         [ERROR] Hint: Check that the type name 'net.datenwerke.rs.condition.client.condition.dto.ScheduleConditionDto_condition_ValueProviderImpl' is really what you meant
         [ERROR] Hint: Check that your classpath includes all required source roots
         Unification traversed 140382 fields and methods and 13069 types. 13014 are considered part of the current module and 13014 had all of their fields and methods traversed.
      [ERROR] Compiler returned false
      [WARN] recompile failed
      [WARN] continuing to serve previous version

See my classpath
4) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S-lection-151.png

How can I resolve it please? Is there anyone who have done this with the last release of RS? I need help

Regards,
El Palacio

#2 2020-09-02 18:00:20

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: Setting up Development with ReportServer 3.0.7

Hi El Palacio,

sorry for the late answer. We discovered a bug which explains your error here:

[ERROR] Line 6: Type mismatch: cannot convert from Condition to ReportConditionDto

I raised ticket RS-4318 for this and the issue will be fixed in the next ReportServer version. So with the next release you will be able to use super dev mode with ReportServer.

Regards,
Eduardo

#3 2020-09-25 12:49:02

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: Setting up Development with ReportServer 3.0.7

Hi El Palacio,

we released ReportServer 3.3.0 today. In this version, RS-4318 is fixed.

The release notes can be found here: https://reportserver.net/releasenotes/RS3.3.0.html

Regards,

Eduardo

Board footer