#1 2018-06-26 12:07:53

Andrew

Lost in Translation. Russian

Good day!

I with my coworkers use reportserver everyday. We find it very usefull. More over, it is a big pleasure for us that before logging we can choose in what language we want to see RS. Cause, unfortunately, not every person in our team know english very well.
I and our team are from Russia, that why most of us choose russian language as basic.
Recently, we found a little inaccuracy in translation. We tried to change it by ourself, but it ended with no result.
That's why I decided to write it here.

So about inaccuracy. When we go to the teamspace and then click on the manage button we see 'properties','create TeamSpace', 'Remove current TeamSpace'.
When we click on 'properties'  the window (Team Space 'Name of the teamspace':Preferences) pops out. There are two isnets: 'Properties' and 'Members'.
If we choose russian language and follow all this steps we would see that the inset 'Members' translated as 'Учасники' while the correct translation  is 'Участники'.

Please give me a instruction how to change it.

Best regards,
Andrew

Last edited by Andrew (2018-06-26 12:28:34)

#2 2018-06-26 12:39:36

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: Lost in Translation. Russian

Добрый день Andrew,

thanks for sending us the correct translation. We corrected the word occurrences and this will be fixed in the new reportserver version (patch 6003), released by the end of this week.

Here you can read instructions for translations: https://reportserver.net/en/tutorials/tutorial-i18n/
If you find any more errors / better translations, feel free to send us the corrected file (translation-template.xlsx) and we will include it into the new reportserver version. But, for now, you can just wait for the new patch release, it will be corrected by the end of this week.

С уважением,
Eduardo

#3 2018-06-26 14:40:42

Andrew

Wow! That was quiсk! Thanks a lot!
Большое спасибо!

#4 2018-07-01 10:12:06

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Добрый день Andrew,

the version is released, check our homepage for downloading it (3.0.3 patch 6003)

Regards,
Eduardo

Board footer