#1 2017-11-07 14:08:26

glasnhost

Where is it the Fileserver root?

I was  looking for customermap.groovy. But I can't find anywhere on the file system.
Also, if I want to create a new groovy file, I have no idea where to put it in order to select it and use it.
The tree navigator seems to point to "FileServer Root" but I can't find where is it.

#2 2017-11-07 14:22:33

glasnhost

Re: Where is it the Fileserver root?

PS I installed Bitnami ReportServer Enterprise Stack 3.0.2-8 but I can't even follow the basic scripting tutorial as file structures doesnt look the same nor I have exec command...
https://reportserver.net/en/tutorials/t … scripting/

#3 2017-11-07 14:48:32

jalbrecht
Administrator

dear glsnhost,

what you might miss is to open the terminal window with ctrl+alt+t in the web application. Just open the web application and login with permission for terminal (see Administration / Permissions).
Open the terminal window and voila ... .

Pls let us know if it works.
wbr jan

#4 2017-11-08 09:11:10

glasnhost

Oh, yes, I see!!! I was opening the "terminal" in my OS, not in the web application!
Now I can see the fileserver, but how can I edit files?

It seems I can only create them...
I checked all the available commands (first letter + tab ) even if the doc about commands  seems still to do...(need help:-)?)

#5 2017-11-08 09:31:32

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Hi glasnhost,

you can use the editTextFile command for this: https://reportserver.net/en/guides/admi … tTextFile/
It is easier though to use the reportserver UI for this: just go to Administration -> File System -> (find your file) -> Edit File.
If you set your content type, e.g. to text/groovy, the editor highlights your keywords, etc.

Regards,
Eduardo

Board footer