#1 2017-09-27 10:52:46

Zlee12

Dashboard via URL problems

Hi Guys!

I have like 14 dashboard witch i want to acess via URL but i have some problems.

First of all:
We installed some screen's and all of it should display these dashboards  and switch to the next dashboard after 10 sec.
To do this now i log in with my user and open all dashboards in individual tab-s, then a google chrome extension (Revolver)
switch this tabs in every 10 sec.

Problems with this:
-Reportserver frames are visible
-User will logged out automatically after some (like 10) hours due inactivation
-When the computer restarts, with auto start Chrome all tab will be a login screen and show the default dashboard after login

So i tryed to get this reports without the frame with URL:
server:port/ReportServer.html#inlinedashboard/type:single&id:598159&format:HTML

Problems with this:
-Dashboard is automatically set to the left half of the screen, even if i try crtl+ its on half screen and i get some slidebars to see the content  (i need fullscreen, dash is set to one column and auto fit window, with other settings i get the same or wronger)

Then i tryed other method like:
server:port/ReportServer.html#inlinedashboard/type:user

Problems with this:
-Now i got a fullscreen dashboard but i cant change to other board

I also tryed reportexport
/reportexport?nonce=0.8565619098421411&tid=517844-6-1506505752807-568615936&download=false
(copyed this from iframe of the half screen inlinedashboard)

Problems with this:
Now its fullscreen but here i cant set automatically update witch is needed

I hope that if url is working and i force a reload to one tab, the user inactivation problem will be solved, please correct me if its not , or there is a better solution.

I prefer any solutions but if its possible to fix this without scripting it would be nice.

Sorry for my english and thanks for every help.

#2 2017-10-09 10:43:21

jalbrecht
Administrator

Re: Dashboard via URL problems

Hi Zlee12,

which reportserver version are you using RSEE or RSCE ? With RS EE you could look for a scripted solution.

wbr jan

Board footer