#1 2017-09-07 11:48:26

tarique010

.SMTPSendFailedException: 530-5.5.1 Authentication Required

Hello guys,

I am getting an error when i try to schedule an email to a client.
I am able to send email to same domain, but when i try to send email to different domains it throws error.
I have configured the mail.cf but still getting the error.

This is the error which i am getting which is given below :

java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 530-5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at
530 5.5.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=WantAuthError h10sm3185486pgn.73 - gsmtp

at net.datenwerke.rs.scheduler.service.scheduler.mail.MailReportAction$1.handleException(MailReportAction.java:133)
    at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailServiceImpl.sendMailSync(MailServiceImpl.java:243)
    at net.datenwerke.rs.scheduler.service.scheduler.mail.MailReportAction.doExecute(MailReportAction.java:124)
    at net.datenwerke.scheduler.service.scheduler.entities.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:59)
    at net.datenwerke.scheduler.service.scheduler.tasks.SchedulerTask.executeAction(SchedulerTask.java:495)
    at net.datenwerke.scheduler.service.scheduler.tasks.SchedulerTask.executeActions(SchedulerTask.java:385)
    at net.datenwerke.scheduler.service.scheduler.tasks.SchedulerTask.safeCall(SchedulerTask.java:209)
    at net.datenwerke.scheduler.service.scheduler.tasks.SchedulerTask.call(SchedulerTask.java:101)
    at net.datenwerke.scheduler.service.scheduler.tasks.SchedulerTask.call(SchedulerTask.java:1)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 530-5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at
530 5.5.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=WantAuthError h10sm3185486pgn.73 - gsmtp

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:2114)
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:1618)
    at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:1119)
    at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:195)
    at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:124)
    at net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.mail.MailServiceImpl.sendMailSync(MailServiceImpl.java:233)
    ... 11 more

Please give some inputs as to how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Tariq

#2 2017-09-07 21:43:50

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Re: .SMTPSendFailedException: 530-5.5.1 Authentication Required

Hi Tariq,

just to make sure: did you restart reportserver after your configuration changes? or did you write "config reload" on the console?
Are you able to send any emails from reportserver? if yes, what is the difference to the emails you can not send?

Best regards,
Eduardo

Board footer