#1 2015-04-17 13:01:39

zach.mathew

Getting a 404: page not found error when trying to run ReportServer

Hi,

I'm using a Mac to try and run reportserver.

>I have tomcat installed in /usr/local/apache-tomcat
>I pasted the unzipped reportserver folder (it was named RS2.2****** and i renamed it to "reportserver") into the webs folder of the tomcat folder.
>Next (as per the config guide) , in the meta-inf folder (inside web-inf) i created a copy of persistence.xml.skeletton and called it persistence.xml
>I changed the db connection paramater values as advised in the config guide ( there are 3-4 errors in the "sample values for postgres" so I corrected them in my persistence.xml file..)
>I am trying to connect to a postgresql db so i pasted the correct jdbc jar file in the lib folder (although i think this is not needed as hibernate already has postgresql support)"
>Now I ran a tomcat instance using the free app "Tomcat Controller" (can also run this from terminal) and when i visit "localhost:8080" or any other pre existing webapp like "localhost:8080/examples" the required page opens up (so I'm guessing this isn't a tomcat issue)
> BUT WHEN I TRY "localhost:8080/reportserver", i get the page which says 

HTTP Status 404 - /reportserver/
    type Status report
    message /reportserver/
    description The requested resource is not available.
    Apache Tomcat/8.0.21
(this probably means that tomcat isn't able to launch the webapp reportserver)

> What could I possibly be doing wrong ? Im not someone with a heavy programming background so if you could dumb it down for me, I'd really appreciate any   help...

#2 2015-04-18 08:31:47

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: Getting a 404: page not found error when trying to run ReportServer

Hi Zach,

it looks like something went wrong when Tomcat tried to start the ReportServer context. Could you have a look at the Tomcat log files and see if they contain any error messages / stack traces?

Cheers
-Arno

#3 2015-05-18 17:00:24

PamAntwi

Hello,

I am receiving the same error when installing "Report Server x64 2 2 2-5639 Bundle" and allowing the installer to install the postgres database and Tomcat 7. The installation was done on a brand new Windows 7 Professional set-up.

Error page read as follows:

HTTP Status 404 -  /reportserver
  type                      Status report
  message                /reportserver
  description             The requested resource is not available.
  Apache Tomcat       /7.0.39

Software that is well written should execute flawlessly out of the box.
ReportServer looks to be a good product reference the demo experience on your site.
Please re-examine all the settings in the exe installer to ensure the application executes flawlessly on first run.
I hope the next update will not suffer a similar bad first run experience.

If you have a silver bullet solution please advise.

Pamela.

#4 2015-05-19 08:42:56

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Dear Pamela,

I am sorry that the installer did not work for you. Regrettably, software, especially software running in complex environments, is never bug-free. The good news is that you could help us make ReportServer as bug-free as possible by helping us understand what caused your problem. For this, I would like to ask you (as I also asked Zach) whether you could have a look at Tomcat's log files (in the installation directory under tomcat/logs), and (or) post these log files here. The second good news is, there is actually a silver bullet which is the manual installation. Although this is slightly more complex it is much less prone to system quirks and if you plan on running ReportServer in any productive way it is also the recommended way to install it.

Cheers
-Arno

#5 2015-05-20 04:22:36

PamAntwi

Hello Arno,

See below Tomcat catalina 2015-05-20 log; please advise a solution

May 20, 2015 4:30:10 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: Loaded APR based Apache Tomcat Native library 1.1.27 using APR version 1.4.6.
May 20, 2015 4:30:10 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
INFO: APR capabilities: IPv6 [true], sendfile [true], accept filters [false], random [true].
May 20, 2015 4:30:10 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener initializeSSL
INFO: OpenSSL successfully initialized (OpenSSL 1.0.1d 5 Feb 2013)
May 20, 2015 4:30:11 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-apr-8080"]
May 20, 2015 4:30:11 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-apr-8009"]
May 20, 2015 4:30:11 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
INFO: Initialization processed in 1248 ms
May 20, 2015 4:30:11 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
INFO: Starting service Catalina
May 20, 2015 4:30:11 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.39
May 20, 2015 4:30:11 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Program Files\reportserver\tomcat\webapps\docs
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Program Files\reportserver\tomcat\webapps\examples
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Program Files\reportserver\tomcat\webapps\host-manager
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Program Files\reportserver\tomcat\webapps\manager
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Program Files\reportserver\tomcat\webapps\reportserver
May 20, 2015 4:31:11 AM com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory <init>
WARNING: Method [public net.datenwerke.gxtdto.client.model.DwModel net.datenwerke.rs.core.server.reportexecutor.ReportExecutorRpcServiceImpl.storePNGInSession(net.datenwerke.rs.core.client.reportmanager.dto.reports.ReportDto) throws net.datenwerke.gxtdto.client.servercommunication.exceptions.ServerCallFailedException] is synthetic and is being intercepted by [net.datenwerke.gf.service.gwtstacktrace.CatchStacktraceInterceptor@5c6bca22]. This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not be intercepted at all.
May 20, 2015 4:31:11 AM com.google.inject.internal.ProxyFactory <init>
WARNING: Method [public net.datenwerke.gxtdto.client.model.DwModel net.datenwerke.rs.core.server.reportexecutor.ReportExecutorRpcServiceImpl.storePNGInSession(net.datenwerke.rs.core.client.reportmanager.dto.reports.ReportDto) throws net.datenwerke.gxtdto.client.servercommunication.exceptions.ServerCallFailedException] is synthetic and is being intercepted by [net.datenwerke.security.service.security.aop.SecurityCheckInterceptor@35c55259]. This could indicate a bug.  The method may be intercepted twice, or may not be intercepted at all.
May 20, 2015 4:31:11 AM net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.i18ntools.RemoteMessageServiceImpl <init>
INFO: Loading messages...
May 20, 2015 4:31:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.i18ntools.RemoteMessageServiceImpl loadMessageFiles
INFO: remove locale stubs: , no, el_GR, ru, pt_BR, ua, ca, ko, cn, zh, ja, tr, pt_PT
May 20, 2015 4:31:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.core.service.i18ntools.RemoteMessageServiceImpl <init>
INFO: Available locales: de, fi, pt, bg, keys, lt, hr, lv, fr, hu, zh-CN, sk, sl, ga, sv, zh-TW, el, mt, en, it, es, et, cs, pl, da, ro, nl
May 20, 2015 4:31:18 AM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.BasicRepositoryResource as a root resource class
May 20, 2015 4:31:18 AM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory register
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.BasicRepositoryResource2 as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.BasicTagRepositoryResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.DataSourceResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.ExporterResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.OlapDiscoverResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.QueryResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.SessionResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.StatisticsResource as a root resource class
INFO: Registering net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.SaikuI18nResource as a root resource class
May 20, 2015 4:31:18 AM com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.18.1 02/19/2014 03:28 AM'
May 20, 2015 4:31:19 AM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.BasicRepositoryResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
May 20, 2015 4:31:19 AM com.sun.jersey.guice.spi.container.GuiceComponentProviderFactory getComponentProvider
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.BasicRepositoryResource2 to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.BasicTagRepositoryResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.DataSourceResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.ExporterResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.OlapDiscoverResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.QueryResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.SessionResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "Singleton"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.StatisticsResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
INFO: Binding net.datenwerke.rs.saiku.server.rest.resources.SaikuI18nResource to GuiceManagedComponentProvider with the scope "PerRequest"
May 20, 2015 4:31:19 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
INFO: Deploying web application directory C:\Program Files\reportserver\tomcat\webapps\ROOT
May 20, 2015 4:31:19 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-apr-8080"]
May 20, 2015 4:31:19 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-apr-8009"]
May 20, 2015 4:31:19 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 68432 ms
May 20, 2015 4:31:42 AM net.datenwerke.gf.service.lateinit.LateInitStartup$1 run
SEVERE: Error in LateInitHook
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not open connection
    at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1387)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1310)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.throwPersistenceException(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1397)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.TransactionImpl.begin(TransactionImpl.java:62)
    at com.google.inject.persist.jpa.JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.invoke(JpaLocalTxnInterceptor.java:62)
    at net.datenwerke.rs.installation.RsInstallStartup$1.initialize(RsInstallStartup.java:25)
    at net.datenwerke.gf.service.lateinit.LateInitStartup$1.run(LateInitStartup.java:42)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not open connection
    at org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:54)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:125)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(SqlExceptionHelper.java:110)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.LogicalConnectionImpl.obtainConnection(LogicalConnectionImpl.java:221)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.LogicalConnectionImpl.getConnection(LogicalConnectionImpl.java:157)
    at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.doBegin(JdbcTransaction.java:67)
    at org.hibernate.engine.transaction.spi.AbstractTransactionImpl.begin(AbstractTransactionImpl.java:160)
    at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.beginTransaction(SessionImpl.java:1426)
    at org.hibernate.ejb.TransactionImpl.begin(TransactionImpl.java:59)
    ... 4 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
    at com.mchange.v2.sql.SqlUtils.toSQLException(SqlUtils.java:118)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:689)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.getConnection(AbstractPoolBackedDataSource.java:140)
    at org.hibernate.service.jdbc.connections.internal.C3P0ConnectionProvider.getConnection(C3P0ConnectionProvider.java:84)
    at org.hibernate.internal.AbstractSessionImpl$NonContextualJdbcConnectionAccess.obtainConnection(AbstractSessionImpl.java:292)
    at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.LogicalConnectionImpl.obtainConnection(LogicalConnectionImpl.java:214)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.CannotAcquireResourceException: A ResourcePool could not acquire a resource from its primary factory or source.
    at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.awaitAvailable(BasicResourcePool.java:1418)
    at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.prelimCheckoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:606)
    at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.checkoutResource(BasicResourcePool.java:526)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutAndMarkConnectionInUse(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:755)
    at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool.checkoutPooledConnection(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:682)
    ... 13 more

May 20, 2015 4:31:42 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run
WARNING: Transaction not active
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Transaction not active
    at org.hibernate.ejb.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:68)
    at net.datenwerke.rs.utils.eventlogger.jpa.JpaEventLoggerDaemon.doWork(JpaEventLoggerDaemon.java:74)
    at net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl.run(DwDaemonImpl.java:39)

May 20, 2015 4:32:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run
    at net.datenwerke.rs.utils.eventlogger.jpa.JpaEventLoggerDaemon.doWork(JpaEventLoggerDaemon.java:74)

May 20, 2015 4:32:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:33:30 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:34:06 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:34:42 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:35:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:35:54 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:36:30 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:37:06 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:37:42 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:38:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:38:54 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:39:30 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:40:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:40:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:41:17 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:41:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:42:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:43:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:43:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:44:17 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:44:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:45:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:46:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:46:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:47:17 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:47:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:48:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:49:04 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:49:40 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:50:16 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:50:52 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:51:28 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:52:04 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:52:40 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:53:16 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:53:52 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:54:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:55:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:55:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:56:17 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:56:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:57:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:58:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:58:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:59:17 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 4:59:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:00:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:01:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:01:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:02:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:02:54 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:03:30 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:04:06 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:04:42 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:05:18 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:05:53 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:06:29 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:07:05 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:07:41 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

May 20, 2015 5:08:17 AM net.datenwerke.rs.utils.daemon.DwDaemonImpl run

Regards,
Pamela.

#6 2015-05-20 08:23:34

Thorsten J. Krause
datenwerke
Website

Hi Pamela,

thank you for taking the time to send the logfiles.
It looks as if something is amiss with the database connection.
Can you verify that the postgres service was installed and is running properly?

To do so, click on start, type "services.msc" and hit enter.
The list should contain two ReportServer related items
    reportserver-pgsql
    reportserver-tomcat
both in the status "started": http://snag.gy/7Ie5D.jpg

If the service is running lets check, if it accepts connections and the necessary tables were created.
In the reportserver/psql/bin directory locate the pgAdmin3 utility and start it.

It should already have a connection to localhost:5432 with user postgres configured. Try establishing this connection. If prompted for a password type admin@123

There should be 364 Tables:
http://snag.gy/QZ74g.jpg

Cheers,
Thorsten

#7 2015-05-20 10:22:15

PamAntwi

Thanks Thorstein,

SUCCESS following your trend of thought.

Firstly, Tomcat services (reportserver-tomcat) was properly installed and working perfectly.
Secondly, although the postgres service (reportserver-pgsql) was running ....therein lay the issue.

Identified problems:
(1) the database tables had not been installed,
(2) the database was listening on port 5433 ....then I realized the Jaspersoft server had to go! ....as Jaspersoft also ran on a postgres database...

Solution:
(1) Stopped reportserver services.
(2) Uninstalled reportserver via windows; Control Panel>All Control Panel Items>Programs and Features...
(3) Uninstalled Jaspersoft server
(4) Ensured all leftover files in the Jaspersoft directory were deleted by deleting the Jaspersoft directory itself !!!
(5) Emptied the recycle bin.
(6) Restarted my computer.
(7) Reinstalled the "Report Server x64 2 2 2-5639 Bundle" allowing the reportserver to install Tomcat and Postgresql ......then viola!

All is really good.

By the way, I would be very happy if you could assist with the Tomcat 7 username and password combination for this default installation.

Thanks in advance

Anxiously waiting on your response.

Best regards,
Pamela ...the latest reportserver evangelist !

Last edited by PamAntwi (2015-05-20 10:24:32)

#8 2015-05-20 10:56:42

Thorsten J. Krause
datenwerke
Website

Hi Pamela,

glad to hear everything is working now.

What do you mean by tomcat user/password? The credentials for the tomcat manager app?
They are not set up but you can configure them following the instructions here:
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-do … ion_Access

Cheers,
Thorsten

Board footer