#1 2017-10-09 11:28:29

kirti

Dynamic Report PDF Preview

Hi,
When i export my Dynamic report in PDF for lesser columns it gives proper output and but when i select more columns the output comes unformatted. Can we increase the Page Size and Column size within reports for output to be in proper format while PDF export

#2 2017-10-09 12:08:59

jalbrecht
Administrator

Re: Dynamic Report PDF Preview

Hi kirti,

in principle no, the pdf export of the dynamic list calculates the pdf such that all columns are on one landscape page. With increasing number of columns the result becomes less and less satisfying. Just export the list to excel and configure the print yourself or save it as a pdf.

We had this for administration purposes on error lists in the first place. The manager would print the list (of use cases) in the morning and expect it back with a (physical) signature of his employees by noon ... . If some of the cases would come up the manager has somebody who signed for it.

Why exectly do you want to print a dynamic list as pdf ?

wbr jan

#3 2017-10-10 09:29:00

kirti

Hi jalbrecht,
I exported it in excel and then tried to convert in pdf but even it is not working.
Is there any way in which i can post my pictures to show you my issues??

#4 2017-10-11 07:52:29

jalbrecht
Administrator

Hi kirti,

just mail me your screenshots to info at infofabrik.de and i'm happy to have a look at it.

wbr jan

Board footer