#1 2015-02-09 09:07:21

kusuma.kolasani

Errror:U do not hold the requir permissions. Plz contact ur Teamspace

Hi,

I am using RS2.2.1-5602-reportserver. I logged in as admin I publish some Birt reports in report server. Those reports are working good. And then I created 4 users & created one teamspace and assign member under that teamspace. After that I import two reports into that teamspace. The reports are executed good in teamspace under  admin login.

After that I gave ReportServer Access & Teamspace permissions from permission management.   Then I logged in as user. Login sucesfull and whenever I am trying to execute the reports(in user login)  I got the below error.

Access Error:
                     You do not hold the required permissions. Please contact your Teamspace Manager or a system administrator.

Please help me. What I have to do to execute the reports in user login? This is my urjent requirement.         

Thanks & Regards,
V Kusuma.K

Thanks

#2 2015-02-09 09:30:44

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke

Re: Errror:U do not hold the requir permissions. Plz contact ur Teamspace

Hi Kusuma,

access to reports is managed separately from access to TeamSpaces. That is, just because a user has access to a particular TeamSpace does not necessarily allow the user to execute a report that is linked within this TeamSpace. In order to execute a report the user needs to have the execute permission for that particular report (which is configured in the ReportManagement module).

Regards,
Arno

#3 2015-02-09 11:23:29

kusuma.kolasani

Hello Arno,

I did not understand how to give execute permission for that particular report (which is configured in the ReportManagement module).

But I tried to give permissions through Administarion -> Permission management -> ReportManager -> gave access rights to the user.  After that I logged in as user. Whenever I am trying to execute report I am getting same error.  Please Arno give me any solution.

Thanks & regards,

Thanks

#4 2015-02-09 11:39:36

kusuma.kolasani

Hello Arno,

I got the sollution. Now it working.

Thansk & Regards,

Thanks

#5 2015-02-09 12:36:25

Arno Mittelbach
datenwerke