#1 2019-08-07 12:17:52

Patryx

output_format_auth in Dynamic Lists

Hi,
According to:
https://reportserver.net/en/guides/admi … roperties/
I can set EXCEL, CSV, PDF, XML, WORD, XLS, RTF, TABLE_TEMPLATE, and RS_SIMPLE_BEAN.
But button for WORD, XML, RTS, XLS etc will never be shown...
If I don't set any (no entry 'output_format_auth'), I can see only EXCEL, CSV, PDF, XML and of course all other execute formats which I added manually on my own.
What about WORD, RTF etc?
What's more if I set PIVOT MODE in the report execution view:
=> I see new button to export: Chart BUT only if I don't set 'output_format_auth'
For dynamic list with PIVOT MODE I want to set 'output_format_auth' but I also want to have the same 'Chart' button. What should I do?
I need to specify 'output_format_auth' to hide some export possibilities which i created for different dynamic list report.

Last edited by Patryx (2019-08-26 07:16:57)

#2 2019-08-26 07:17:14

Patryx

Re: output_format_auth in Dynamic Lists

Hi Eduardo,
Any comment about it?

#3 2019-08-28 06:52:35

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Hi Patryx,

I raised RS-3652 for looking into this.

Regards,
Eduardo

#4 2019-08-28 06:56:55

Patryx

I have just noticed today that there is an Export of cahrt abouve charts tab in the right of cube. To esport in into jpeg, png or pdf I can use it. It's not the same as Chart button from main export buttons, but meanwhile it's a solution.

#5 2019-09-25 10:39:53

eduardo
Administrator
Website

Hi Patryx,

regarding your first question:
not all export formats are supported in all kind of reports. If you don't include output_format_auth, all available formats for the specific report will be shown. Then you can use output_format_auth for allowing formats *from this set of formats*. So, if word is not supported for dynamic lists, including it in output_format_auth will have no effect in dynamic lists, as you can observe. We will update the documentation to make this clearer.

Regarding your question about the chart export format: the name of this format is SAIKU_CHART_HTML. If you include it in output_format_auth, it will be shown. We will update the documentation to include this information as well.

Regards,
Eduardo

#6 2019-09-25 12:55:41

Patryx

Ok, it works smile

Board footer